For any Sanitization services in Delhi Noida or Gurugram, we are always ready to help you.
Our company provides the world’s best sanitization services all over the INDAI. For santization of home or office, we prefer the complete safety of our clients as our top priority and are always looking forward to their safety. We provide various types of sanitization methods for various viruses and microbes.
- We are technology-driven, home & institutional hygiene company.
- Pan India Presence, Multi-Location Site.
- We always works in protecting all the people and promises to disinfect people with our different tools and equipments.
In crisis conditions like the COVID-19 pandemic, we provide you all means to keep yourself disinfected through our various facilities and products. We always works in protecting all the people and promises to disinfect people with our different tools and equipments. We consider eac
Generally, Sanitization of a house includes:
- Bathroom : A thorough Disinfection of floor, sink, WC seat, tiles, walls and bathroom fittings (taps, shower, etc.).
- Kitchen : In depth Disinfection of all external surfaces including cabinets, exterior of appliances.
- Living, Dining & Bedroom : Disinection of floors, windows, furniture & light fixtures.
- Balcony : Complete Disinfection of floor, grills and windows.
- Sofa & other Furnishing : Giving a treatment to your furniture, carpets and curtains by fumigation or wet spray with advanced equipment i.e ULV fogger or Fog sanitization
- Other areas like doors, cupboards, fans, lighting, switchboards, fans, wardrobe exterior, etc.
We had dome more than 1660+ Sanitization work so far. These are some of Our Prestigious Clients
Greetings, I just wanted to send you a note to say that we are using your web site to do sanitization work, your service is very good, we book it again!!
Karol Bagh, New Delhi
I Googled onto your site to find your website, all your technicians were very professional and highly skilled! Thanks for your service,
Dilshad Garden, Delhi
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for your sanitization services, all i want to say is that your service is best compared to other companies, Thanks !!
Store Owner, Delhi
I would like to express my appreciation for your sanitization services, Now our company is free form all kind of viruses, and Bacteria, ect, will recommend to all!
Dwarika, New Delhi
Call To Book
Have you any query? Please Feel free to contact us through mail or call, our Awesome support is waiting for your call!!
Basic steps toward protecting against new Coronavirus: House Sanitizing Services
Stay steps ahead of the latest COVID-19 outbreak information available on the WHO website, and via the national and local public health authority.Most people who get infected suffer a mild illness and recover, but for others, it can be more severe. Caring for your safety and protecting others by doing the following:
- Wash your hands regularly
Clean your hands regularly and thoroughly with a hand scrub based on alcohol, or wash them with soap and water.
Why? For what? Washing your hands with soap and water by using hand rubbing based on alcohol destroys viruses that can be on your hands.
- Maintain mutual separation
Maintain a distance between you or someone who is coughing or sneezing at a minimum of 1 meter (3 feet) away.
Why? For what? They spray tiny liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which can contain viruses when someone coughs or sneezes. If you're too close, you can breathe in droplets, like the COVID-19 virus, if you have the disease on the person coughing.
- Stop touching eyes, mouth and nose
Why? At what? Hands touch many materials, and then they can catch viruses. When exposed, the virus can be transmitted to the eyes, nose or mouth by hand. The virus can get into your body from there, which can make you sick.
- Practice lung hygiene
Ensure sure you practice good respiratory hygiene and the people around you. This means that when you cough or sneeze, you cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue. Then, quickly dispose of the used tissue.
Why? For what? The virus contained in droplets. You protect the people around you from viruses like cold, flu and COVID-19 by practicing good respiratory hygiene.
- If you have fatigue, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention early
If you feel unwell, stay home. If you have fatigue, cough and breathing problems, seek medical attention and call ahead. Employ local health authority instructions.
Why? For what? Federal and local authorities should provide the most up-to-date details about the area's situation. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to guide you quickly to the right health facility. This will also protect you, and help prevent viruses and other diseases from expanding.
- Keep aware, and follow your healthcare provider's advice
Keep updated about the new COVID-19 innovations. Follow the advice given on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 by your health care provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer.
Why? For what? The most up-to-date details on how COVID-19 is spreading in your area will be available to national and local authorities. They are best positioned to advise on what people should be doing to protect themselves in your area.
The use of Sanitization in Coronavirus and our Sanitization process:
- How people around the world disinfect schools, mosques, and streets to avoid the spread of coronavirus
- The coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China, spread to another 90 countries.
- Many cities disinfect public surfaces with mixtures of bleach and water.
- China has placed about 56 million people under quarantine. Public meetings are prohibited, schools are shut down and, where possible, workers work from home.
- Sanitation staff has been sent to spray all public areas in cities and towns across China, including Shanghai, Beijing, and Wuhan.
This paper aims to provide interim guidelines in areas reporting COVID-19 on the environmental cleaning of common public places like offices.Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID -19) is an acute respiratory disease caused by a novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), transmitted in most cases through respiratory droplets, direct contact with cases, and sometimes by infected surfaces/objects.Though the virus lives on surfaces of the atmosphere for a varied period of time, chemical disinfectants quickly inactivate it.The following guidelines should be followed, particularly in areas reporting COVID-19, given the above. The Guideline grouped those areas into I indoor areas, (ii) outdoor areas, and (iii) public toilets for ease of implementation.
- Indoor areas which include office spaces
Office spaces, like meeting rooms, should be cleaned after working hours every evening, or early in the morning until the rooms are occupied. If the touch surface is clearly dirty it should be washed before disinfection with soap and water. The worker will wear disposable rubber boots, gloves (heavy duty), and a three-layer mask before washing.
- Start cleaning from cleaner areas and go straight to dirtier places.
- All indoor areas such as entrance lobbies, corridors, and staircases, escalators, elevators, safety guard booths, office rooms, conference rooms, cafeteria should be mopped with a 1% sodium hypochlorite disinfectant or phenolic disinfectant.
- High touch surfaces such as elevator buttons, handrails/handles and call keys, escalator handrails, public counters, intercom systems, devices such as telephones, printers/scanners, and other office machines should be washed twice daily by mopping in 1 percent sodium hypochlorite with a linen / absorbable fabric.
- Special cleaning should be done to regularly touched areas such as tabletops, chair handles, papers, diary folders, keyboards, mouse pad, tea/coffee dispensing devices, etc.
- On metallic surfaces such as door handles, security locks, keys, etc. 70 percent of alcohol can be used to clean off surfaces where bleach use is not necessary.
- Hand sanitizing stations should be installed in office premises and near high contact surfaces (especially at the entrance).
- In a meeting/conference/office space, the areas around his / her seat should be vacated and cleaned with 1 percent sodium hypochlorite if anyone is coughing, without following respiratory tags or masks.
- At the end of the cleaning process carefully disinfect the equipment used for the washing.
- Remove PPE, discard in a disposable PPE in a yellow disposable bag and wash hands with soap and water.
Therefore, all workers will consider washing the work area in front of them with a disinfectant wipe before use and, if possible, sitting one seat further away from others.
- Outdoor Areas:
Thanks to air currents and access to sunshine, outdoor areas have less risk than indoor areas.These include bus stations, train lines, parks, roads, and so on. As already mentioned above, cleaning and disinfection measures should be aimed at regularly touched/contaminated surfaces.
- Public Toilet:
Sanitary staff must use the separate collection of toilet cleaning equipment (mops, nylon scrubber) and separate sink and dresser package. When cleaning a toilet they will also wear disposable protective gloves.
- 70 percent of Alcohol may be used to clean surfaces where the use of bleach, e.g. concrete, is not acceptable. (Chloroxylenol (4.5-5.5 percent)/Benzalkonium Chloride or any other coronavirus-effective disinfectant can be used as directed by the manufacturer)
- Often use 1 percent freshly formed hypochlorite of sodium.
- Should not use spray disinfectants on potentially highly infected areas (such as a toilet bowl or adjacent surfaces), because it can cause splashes that can spread the virus further.
- After washing and disinfecting discard washing material made of cloth (mop and wiping fabric) in suitable bags to avoid cross-contamination. Wear a new pair of gloves and add them to the case.
- Disinfect all cleaning appliances after use and before use in other areas.
- Disinfect the seals by soaking in bleach or rinse in hot water.
- Personal Protective Equipment(PPE):
Wear suitable PPE which would include the following when doing cleaning and disinfection work.
- Wear waterproof rubber boots, medium-duty gloves, and a triple-layer mask.
- Gloves should be removed and damaged discarded, with a new pair used.
- All disposable PPE should be removed and discarded on completion of the cleaning activities.
- Hands should be washed with soap and water immediately after each piece of PPE has been removed, after cleaning is done.
Masks are successful if worn and fitted correctly according to instructions. When the masks are physically damaged or dirty, they should be discarded and modified.
What is Sanitization?
Sanitation is the hygienic means of promoting health through preventive of human contact with the hazards of wastes as well as the treatment and proper disposal of sewage wastewater. It makes the environment neat, clean and helps the people to prevent different diseases and be safe from harmful components.
Can disinfection and sanitation help prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
Yes, it helps to prevent the spread. Since this is a widely spreading pandemic worldwide now, washing hands frequently and using sanitizer stay away COVID-19. Government and WHO circular also say the same that washing hands frequently, sanitizing area/body, and covering ocular, nasal, and oral routes can prevent spreading the disease. By following the stated it helps to prevent spreading.
Why do we need sanitation in our society?
Since COVID-19 declared as a pandemic, everyone should be aware of the dangers and life-threatening impact of the disease. to stop spreading the disease it is compulsory to use social distancing, self-quarantine, disinfecting the area, and sanitization.
We are also providingoffice sanitization services in Noida
We are providing home sanitization services in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram with offices in following Locations
Indirapuram, Dwarka, Shakti Khand, Gyan Khand, Ramprastha greens, Nyay Khand, Ahinsakhand, Sinik Vihar, Vaishali, Kaushmbi, Patparganj, Karkardooma, Anand Vihar, New Friends colony, Rajendarnagar, Vasundhara, Kalkaji, Sahibabad, Rajpath, Vasant Vihar, Vasant Kunj, Radha kunj, Green park, Shalimar garden, Ganesh puri, Dilshad plaza, Patel Nagar, Garima Garden, Lok vihar, Panch sheel enclave, Soniya vihar, Gagan vihar, Kondli, Raj nagar extension, kavi nagar, Pancha Vati Colony, Sain vihar, Pandav Nagar, Greater Noida, Okhla, Udyogvihar, Surajpur, Cantonment, Ghitorni, Rangpuri, Arjangarh, Shahdara, Krishna Nagar, Sant Nagar, Karawal nagar, Dilshad Garden, Burari, Pitampura, Mundka, Noida Sector 62, Rajouri Garden, Yamuna Vihar, Olddelhi, Geeta Colony, Safdarjung, Tughlaka Bad, Badarpur, Savita Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Govind Puram, Sushant Lokphase1, Dlf phase 1, Suncity, Palam Vihar, Nirvana country, Gurugram, Rajiv Chok, Shankarvihar, Mayur Vihar, Rajendra Park, Ashok vihar, Netaji Subhash Place, Sukhrali, New Palam Vihar , Pace city 2, Jalvayu vihar, Lakshmi Nagar, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Noida Sector 63, Noida Sector 64, Gaur City, Noida Sector 18, 16 and Film City.